"Introduction to Programming in Java" series: NRCFOSS Mumbai Node ...NRCFOSS Mumbai node has started a series of sessions on Introduction to Object Oriented Programming using Java. The first of two sessions were held on Oct. 27 and Oct. 28
NRCFOSS Mumbai node has started a series of sessions on Introduction to Object Oriented Programming using Java. The two sessions were held on Oct. 27 and Oct. 28 2007. Details below.
Saturday 27 October 2007 1500 hrs IST onwards
1. Loads of questions - Who you are - Existing skills
(required to begin)
2. About Programming for non-techie users (Computer
users, but non-programmers, non-oriented developer)
3. Object Oriented Concepts in general
4. Introduction to Java Programming Language
5. Object Oriented Programming with Java
6. Jobs in Java - where? what? and how?
7. Books, references, websites to learn more
Sunday, October 28 2007, 1430 hrs onwards (a hands-on)
1. Tools for getting started with Java - Compiler, Interpreter, JVM and other tools
2. Writing and Compiling programs under Ubuntu Linux
3. Examples (OO based)
Future sessions will be conducted in the month of November on or after 2nd week.Back to archive ...